1. Valid NYS teacher certification, or
2. Currently enrolled in coursework leading to teacher certification at a rate of not less than six semester hours per year, or
3. Individuals who do not hold a valid teaching certificate and are currently working towards certification, or hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college, may be employed as a substitute teacher but the number of days may be limited to 40-90 days for the 2020-21 school year.
REQUIRED FOR ALL:
1. Fingerprinting completed by the NYS approved vendor, Identogo.com, service code 14ZGR7.
2. Have a minimum of three (3) Letters of Recommendation download with the candidates application materials.
3. Obtained a bachelor's degree from an accredited college, or working toward a valid teaching certification.